The College has two big and beautiful Hostel where proper attention is paid for the studies and safety of our hostellers. Honest, dedicated and cooperative Wardens are employed in both the hostels for our girls.
Extra curricular activities also take place in Hostel as well. For admission in the Hostel, we offer separate admission form and also a certain procedure has been adopted. It has been made mandatory for all hostellers has to follow certain rules and regulations in the Hostel, failing to which and for any indiscipline or dissatisfactory behavior, she may be rusticated from the hostel.
1. For Admission in Welfare (ST) Hostel, student should produce proof cast & income in the form of Cast Certificate, Income Certificate Adhar Card..
2. 2 Passport Size photographs of student & Guardians.
3. College Admission proof. (Copy of College Adm. Receipt)
4. Seat can be provided subjected to availability and full filing the criteria for admission only. The College management decision would be final in this regard.
5. Parents/ Guardians can come for visit on Any Saturday & Sunday between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM only.
6. No hosteller would be allowed to leave the hostel/ see the parent or guardian after 5.00 PM.
7. Duplicate Visiting Card can be issued on payment of a prefixed amount.
8. Visitor substitution can be allowed on specific conditions and on the consent of the Principal or any authorised official. For further details on this, contact the Admission Office.
- 513 times